Please make a reservation for radioactivity measurement on the reservation page. If you have any questions, please contact us from the inquiry page,
or the following telephone and e-mail
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, Hakaruwakaru Hiroba is open only from 10 to12 in the morning as a preventive measure against the new coronavirus. The measures may change depending on the situation; please check our information by phone or email before visiting.
No prior notice is required for the study tour. Please feel free to come anytime during the opening hours (Tuesday-Friday: 10 am-3pm, Saturday: 10 am-12pm, closed on Mondays, Sundays and public holidays). (If you have a specific question, please contact us in advance so that we can tell you when a staff member familiar with the field will be in charge of the room.)
The measuring instrument used is AT1320A manufactured by ATOMTEX of Belarus.
The measurement limit value varies depending on the condition of the sample, but when a 1-liter sample is measured, Cs134 + Cs137 will be approximately 10 Bq / kg.
Please read the following notes carefully before using.
- The measurement fee is 1,000 yen per sample.
- The time needed for radioactivity measurement is about an hour including 15-minute preparation time, 30-minutes measurement time and 15-minute result explanation time. ( You are expected to wait about 1 hour until the radioactivity measurement finishes.)
- When the radioactivity of the sample is estimated to be extremely high, the radioactivity measurement may be refused.
- Please prepare 1000cc of a sample if possible. Measurement is possible with 500cc or 100cc, but the smaller the amount, the more difficult it is to detect trace radioactivity.
- In case of vegetables, chop the sample finely before bringing it in. Reference video
- Please collect the soil digging down to a depth of 5 cms from the surface and remove the pebbles.
- We cannot measure a very small amount of radioactivity possibly contained in breast milk or urine.
- Please be sure to take the sample with you after measurement
|We are looking at the spectrum of the measurement results.||You can relax and chat in the waiting space|
|We share a lot of information.||It is a product sales corner for measurement room support|
|Please fill in the reception and measurement request form.||Volunteer workers pack specimens into containers|